Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunny Saturday.

What a beautiful sunny morning! Sitting here enjoying an episode of "Spiderman and his Amazing Friends" with my 2 year old while baby sleeps and Genna... well she got sent back to bed. lol. I've been a little timid to try and function outside my house with three kids as of yet, but even they are getting tired of being in the house. :) I'm pretty sure God is using this sunshine to tempt me out of my home though, so an adventure (albeit a small one) may be in order this afternoon. :) I've spent some time this last week thinking about the other things we're going to sell and I'll take pictures this evening of the newest batch of things. :) I've got a tent, a stroller, a bread-maker, and a few other things on the list to uh...list. lol. I'm excited because we've been getting closer and closer to our goal, when at first, the thought of the amount we had to raise was very daunting! It's a really good thing God forgives this doubting heart and still comes through on his promises. :) I've updated the little thermometer on the side so those of you who are keeping track and praying alongside of us know where we are. :) We are still waiting on Eden's birth certificate to arrive so we can finish up getting passports for the kids. Eden's picture is going to be awfully outdated in two years. :) I still have an old ID card of Genna's from when she was 5 months old and it doesn't expire until she's 5. She is crying in the photo because they made me wake her up to take it. It still makes me laugh to look at it. lol. As we get closer to this trip, I get really nervous thinking about all the travel and all the details. My goal from here on out is it to pray that anxiety right out of the way of my JOY. I don't want that negativity to ruin this amazing journey we are on, so please, pray with me for the Joy to overwhelm and bubble out all over. :) Your prayers mean so much to my family and I, and they are helping us along our way! Thank you all so much that have been praying with us to make this happen and to make the most of our time there. I'll post pictures of the things we need to sell later tonight when Jake gets home so keep your eyes open and help us pass them on to anyone you think might be interested in them! Thanks again for your support in all of this! ~Amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment