Thursday, February 27, 2014

midnight musings

I will sing you love songs, and write you poetry
Just to tell them all, about your love for me.
A love that is so tangible, A love that can transform
About a man named Jesus, The tamer of the storm.
...
The power in your name alone has been a saving grace
How can I not give them the chance to feel your embrace?
You left behind instructions on how to share your truth
The stories and the parables, in John and Luke and Ruth.
In James you say to Do and not just sit and hear,
So Lord I will do as you ask with joyfulness and cheer!
Go forth into the nations and disciples make,
Teach them from the words of truth you left in your wake.

So, I will sing you love songs, and write you poetry,
and I will do as you have asked, because you first loved me.

**Thank you Jesus for changing my life so drastically. For giving me everything I never realized I needed. I had never experienced JOY so powerful until I chose to follow you in faith. You have greatly rewarded me and filled my heart with purpose and passion. 1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.
~Amber Leland~

No comments:

Post a Comment