Wednesday, October 18, 2017

More about that exercise thing....

 Alright. Bear (raar) with me tonight, this may get a little scattered. I have a lot on my mind and have been spending my days mostly talking with small versions of my husband and I and googling random animal facts and weather patterns. Let's start with my Nineveh/Fitness stuff.

I did a new thing. Partly because I get bored easily, partly because I can't drag 4 kids to the gym with me everyday anymore, and partly because I am still searching. What is it I am searching for? Same thing you are. I am searching for my why, my motivation, the thing that works with my lifestyle. I am searching for the right path. Guys, losing weight, getting fit, changing a lifestyle...Is so dang hard. I have been fighting a huge internal battle over this whole thing. Part of me really loves working out and I obviously feel better when I eat right, but Quick food is so much easier, and I really like sugary coffee and baked treats, and the freedom to eat whatever I please. I also eat late at night when my kids have gone to bed and I can zone out for 45 min before I fall asleep. I have bad habits, and the biggest problem is, I like them. I am in this battle of wanting to stay inside my comfort zone, and wanting change. So, back to that thing I did. I joined a friend for a "November Push" challenge with Beach Body. (not that I expect a beach body mind you.) I am looking for some outside motivation since...internally I don't have a lot of "Push" left. So here is to trying a new thing, and staying active.  Also, anyone who wants to work out with me, let me know and I will clean most of my living room so you can join in. ;)

Someday I hope to get back to a gym and lifting weights, but for now, I am going to kick my butt at home and do plank with a two year old under me and HIIT cardio with a 4 year old copying my everymove. I will answer school questions while I drip sweat on my own floor. I will stay up too late some nights and I will probably post way more than I need to. Here is to winning an impossible battle. #nineveh

No comments:

Post a Comment